If you’re looking for a free editor for web languages, we suggest you check out Codelobster IDE. It’s been around for awhile and has won over a lot of fans.
This program includes an auto-completion function to help make the programmer’s work go more quickly and smoothly, as well as reduce the chances of human error.
The built-in PHP debugger is extremely helpful for those who want to execute their PHP scripts step-by-step and Sequentially. By assigning checkpoints, you can easily view the process of loops and monitor the values of variables during script execution – making it super easy to catch errors and debug your code!
The HTML templates can be viewed directly in the editor, with the interesting elements on the page highlighted and the associated CSS styles explored. The HTML and CSS inspector works on the same principle as FireBug.
Other useful Functions and Features of the IDE:
- A pair highlighting of parentheses and tags – you will never have to count parentheses or quotation marks, the editor will take care of it.
- Highlighting of blocks, selection and collapsing of code snippets, bookmarks to facilitate navigation on the edited file, recognition and building of the complete structure of PHP projects – these functions ensure easy work with projects of any scale.
- Support for 17 user interface languages, among them English, German, Russian, Spanish, French and others.
- The program works on the following operation systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS, Linux, Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian.
Codelobster IDE’s professional version comes with even more features to help programmers get the most out of their work.
For example, you have an opportunity to work with projects on a remote server with use of the built-in FTP client. You can edit the selected files, preview the results and then synchronize the changes with the files on the hosting.
In Addition the Professional Version Includes an Extensive set of Plug-Ins:
- A large set of extensions that help to work with PHP frameworks – CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Laravel, Phalcon, Smarty, Symfony, Twig and Yii plug-ins.
- Plugins for working with the most popular CMS – Drupal, Joomla, Magento and WordPress.
You can download and install any framework directly from the program without being distracted from the main tasks.
We’ve been using Codelobster IDE for a little over a year now and we haven’t had any complaints as a team. It’s fast, never hangs, and allows us to work on even large PHP projects without any issues.
You can download Codelobster IDE from the official website http://codelobsteride.com.