PDF, which stands for Portable Document Format, is a file format widely used for storing different documents like text documents, invoices, agreements, etc.
It is one of the most common formats used by businesses and for personal use. It is compatible with different mobile devices, browsers, and operating systems. PDFs are very useful, and This can be increased even more when you use a PDF editor software. It adds a lot of value to PDFs. It allows you to do content editing, security, and annotations. In short, you can do almost everything on the PDF that you can do in Microsoft Word.
There are numerous softwares in the market for PDF editing, but Adobe Acrobat Pro is the most used software of its type in the world, and millions of users have used it till now.
- 1 What is Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020
- 2 Benefits of Using Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020
- 3 Features of Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020
- 4 System Requirements
- 5 Where to buy Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020?
- 6 Conclusion
What is Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020
Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020 is a powerful tool to convert PDF files from one format to another and edit the content of PDF documents. It has many cutting-edge features that enable you to create, edit, and digitally sign PDF documents. This article will explain the advantages of using Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020 and how you can get the Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020 with a Lifetime license.
Benefits of Using Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020
The software is packed with some of the most advanced features, which will surely improve your workflow.
- It allows you to create PDFs.
- You can also add custom fields, forms, and more.
- It allows you to work with PDFs the way you want by enabling you to customize and edit them.
- The software allows you to create PDF fillable forms from scratch for your business or personal use.
- You also have the option to password-protect your PDFs.
- You can also convert PDFs into Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files.
Features of Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020
New Home View
With the new Home View in Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020, you can search, organize and manage all your PDFs in a single place.
View MIP-Protected PDFs
Now in Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020, you can open files protected with MIP(Microsoft Information Protection) solutions, including Azure information protection(AIP) and information protection using office 365.
Colour Customization Capability in the Fill & Sign Tool
Now in Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020, you can pick your preferred colour to fill the PDF form and sign it using the Fill and Sign tool.
Run OCR on Scanned Documents with Live Text
Now in Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020, you can run OCR(Optical Character Recognition) on a scanned PDF containing images with live text.
- 1.5GHz or faster processor
- 2GB of RAM
- Windows Server 2012 (64 bit), 2012 R2 (64 bit)†, 2016 (64 bit), or 2019 (64 bit); Windows 8, 8.1 (32 bit and 64 bit)†, or Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- 4.5GB of available hard-disk space
- 1024×768 screen resolution
- Firefox (ESR); or Chrome
- Video hardware acceleration (optional)
- 1.5GHz processor or faster
- 2 GB of RAM or higher
- 2.75 GB of available hard-disk space
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher
- Safari 10.0 or 11.0 (browser plug-in for Safari supported on 64-bit Intel processor only)
- macOS v10.13 and above.
Where to buy Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020?
If you are looking for Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020 with a lifetime license and no monthly subscription charges, then you can buy it from softwarehubs.com, where you will get a discount on purchasing the software from their website.
Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020 is the best PDF software for editing and creating PDF files. If you are looking for a simple, affordable, and feature-rich PDF editor for your office or personal use, then Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020 is the best option for you.